The purpose of this information is to provide the user with information relating to the processing of his personal data in accordance with art. 13 of the Code for the protection of personal data and articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation no. 679/2016.
1. Data controller
The data controller is Farmana s.r.l. of Dr. Anastasi Umberto - P.IVA 01519760886 with registered office in Ragusa - Via Monti Iblei, 45 - 97100, email email@example.com
The data controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
2. Type of data processed
The data controller collects the following data during navigation on its site:
Navigation data (technical cookies)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some data that are then transmitted implicitly in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by its nature could, through association and processing with data held by third parties, make it possible to identify users/visitors (e.g. IP address, the operating system installed on the user's device, the browser with which navigation is carried out, the time when navigation takes place, the pages visited and the links selected within them, the length of time the individual pages are viewed, the websites of origin).
This data, anonymously, is used only for statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site.
Third Party Cookies
Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors:
If users/visitors connecting to this site send their personal data in order to access certain services or to make requests by e-mail, this entails the acquisition by the data controller of the sender's address and/or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or to provide the service.
3. Purpose of data processing
The personal data collected by the data controller are aimed at:
(a) to ensure the best possible provision and management of the service to the user;
(b) to measure the quality of services and the degree of user satisfaction;
c) the detection of the user's browsing behavior, with statistical tools also by means of cookies (see the related information link).
(d) allow the use of the contact form on the website;
4. Legal basis for the treatment
The processing of the user's personal data is justified:
- for the purposes under a and b and under the legitimate interest of the data controller;
- for the purposes of sub c, sub d, the express consent of the user.
5. Data retention
- The navigation data will be stored for a period not exceeding three months.
- The data collected by means of the contact form will be kept by the data controller for the time necessary to answer questions from users and in any case for a maximum period of twelve months.
6. Communication of data
The data collected during navigation or provided by the user through the contact form or newsletter form may be communicated to:
- to third parties, with whom the data controller has entered into partnership agreements, with the sole purpose of providing the services offered;
- to independent advertising companies that may use this information about your visits (which does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number) to this and other websites to create advertisements about products and services that may be of interest to you.
7. Rights of the interested party
Among the rights granted to the persons concerned by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 are those of:
- request access to the personal data collected and information relating to them;
- request the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
- request the cancellation of their personal data in the cases provided for by art. 17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- request the limitation of the user's data processing in the cases provided for in art. 18, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- request and obtain that the user's personal data processed automatically and acquired with the consent of the data subject or on the basis of a contract entered into with the data subject are provided to the latter in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to data portability);
- oppose at any time the processing of their personal data in the cases provided for by art. 21 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
- withdraw consent at any time, but only if the processing is based on consent for one or more purposes and concerns common personal data (such as date and place of birth or place of residence) or special categories of data (such as racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, state of health or sex life);
- lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority and for Italy to the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
8. Treatment modalities
The processing is carried out using automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and supports) and/or manually (e.g. on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the relevant regulations in force.
9. Optional provision of data
Except for navigation data, the provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide the data may make it impossible for users/visitors to access/receive the services requested.
10. Data Profiling and Dissemination
Your personal data is not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.